We are a high-tech start-up from Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are developing the most versatile technology for switchable glass. We are a young startup, however, with an abundance of experience in display development, commercialization of technology and project management.
Ideally located in the center of Eindhoven at StrijpT, our smart glass technology is being developed for commercial & domestic buildings and the transport industry to increase comfort levels and decrease energy consumption.
The electronic engineer is mainly responsible for developing the drive electronics for the technology (software and hardware). He/She will work in the technical team and with close collaboration with our System Lead engineer, she/he will ensure:
- Develop the drive electronics hardware
- Develop the drive electronics algorithm
- Develop system applications
- Lead relationship with suppliers
And many more. As a startup, we encourage a high level of initiative and flexibility. The electronic engineer will report directly to the CTO.
Similar experience will be appreciated in the field of displays, lighting industries or other large scale electro-optical components industries, but not only.
- HBO or more
- Successful experience in a similar role
- knowledge of Micro Controllers
- knowledge in C/C++
- Knowledge in Mentor Graphics PADS (or similar)
- Knowledge in Analog electronics
- Being organized and autonomous are key qualities for this job.
- Can communicate smoothly in Dutch and English is a must
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Flexible to circumstances and tasks
- Multi tasking, no day is the same
- Kindness in work environment
At eLstar Dynamics, we consider that business is enabled by people motivation and passion. Being supportive with each other is a key to our future success. By joining eLstar Dynamics, you should always consider yourself as part of the solution.
Send your resume and motivation (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies, please note: we do not appreciate acquisition for this role.