We are a high-tech start-up from Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are developing the most versatile technology for switchable glass. We are a young startup, however, with an abundance of experience in display development, commercialization of technology and project management.
Ideally located in the center of Eindhoven at StrijpT, our smart glass technology is being developed for commercial & domestic buildings and the transport industry to increase comfort levels and decrease energy consumption.
The chemical engineer will work closely with the ink development and team and reliability team. Within the technical team, he/she will ensure:
- Support the ink development by operating chemical and physical analysis on the ink
- Device preparation and electro optical characterization of them
- Support to the reliability team to run the program
- Participating in the quality and specifications documentations
And many more. As a startup, we encourage a high level of initiative and flexibility. The chemical engineer will report directly to the CTO.
Similar experience will be appreciated in the field of displays, lighting industries or other large scale electro-optical components industries, but not only.
- HBO or more
- Successful experience in a similar role
- Experience on chemical and physical analytical technics (viscosity, Karl Fisher, zeta sizer, UV-Vis, etc.)
- knowledge of quality standard (6 sigma)
- Practical experience in display laboratory production equipment and processes will be an appreciated plus
- Being organized and autonomous are key qualities for this job.
- Hands on
- Can communicate smoothly in Dutch and English is a must
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Flexible to circumstances and tasks
- Multi tasking, no day is the same
- Kindness in work environment
At eLstar Dynamics, we consider that business is enabled by people motivation and passion. Being supportive with each other is a key to our future success. By joining eLstar Dynamics, you should always consider yourself as part of the solution.
Send your resume and motivation (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies, please note: we do not appreciate acquisition for this role.