We are a high-tech start-up from Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are developing the most versatile technology for switchable glass. We are a young startup, however with an abundance of experience in display development, commercialization of technology and project management.
Ideally located near the center of Eindhoven at StrijpT, our smart glass technology is being developed for commercial & domestic buildings and the transport industry to increase comfort levels and decrease energy consumption.
The Electro-Optical Measurement Technician is mainly responsible for running electro optical measurements on eLstar dynamics technology. Under the supervision of the Lead Reliability Engineer, she/he will ensure:
- Prepare and measure electro-optical samples according to daily schedule
- Manage samples and ensure their traceability through the reliability program
- Reporting any sample failures
- Ensuring measurement equipment and jigs are operational and report if not
- Manage samples stock
- Create measurement reports
- Support the team coordination throughout the various experiments
- Establish and document work methods and procedures
And many more. As a startup, we encourage a high level of initiative and flexibility. The Electro-Optical Measurement Technician will report directly to the CTO.
Similar experience will be appreciated in the field of displays, lighting industries or other large scale electro-optical components industries, but not only.
- HBO-education in relevant direction
- Successful experience in a similar role where managing high sample population and multi test conditions were required.
- Being organized and highly autonoumous are key qualities for this job
- Can communicate smoothly in Dutch and English is a must
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Flexible to circumstances and tasks
- Kindness in work environment
At eLstar Dynamics, we consider that business is enabled by people motivation and passion. Being supportive with each other is a key to our future success. By joining eLstar Dynamics, you should always consider yourself as part of the solution.
Send your resume and motivation (both in English) to email@example.com
Agencies, please note: we do not appreciate acquisition for this role.